Thursday, November 8, 2012

END.

heyy sweety :)
lama kann kita tk bercekerama. hahaa.
well, i'm hostellite now.
okayy, todayy act i want to shared something.
hmm, i think i want end my relayy.
but i'm scared. i dont know how to tell him
i'm scared that i will regret it.
yess, i know he love me but i dont feel it that wayy.
tau tk dia tk pernah give me anything.
my birthdayy present pun dia tk bagi and nothing special he do to me.
just like we're nothing.
sometimes i feel jealous dgn my friend.
boyfriend dorg always buy something if go anywhere.
tapi i act tk kisah lahh dia nak blikan i ke tak if kluar but ni my birthdayy pun dia tk buat pape.
i expect something special going to be on that dayy.
its hurt act. yess, i sayang kan dia tapi i need his love too.
but he doesnt show it.
sangat sakit hati. i cant hold it anymore.
so thats why i nak break tp i takot.
kitorg dah 8 months and todayy is our anny.
and i dah 3 days tk reply and text dia. todayy pun i tk wish.
i know i jahat tp i nak try jauhi dri dia and i though i can go on without him.
but i think i should thin it again.
okayy lahh thats all. bye :)